- Rejoice: Fantasia on 'Victimae Paschali Laudes' for solo organ. In Gregoriana, ed. Anna Lapwood, Pub. Stainer & Bell.
- Three Welsh Folksongs/Tair Cân Werin, for SSA women's choir. Commissioned by 'Dare to Sing' Choir, Cwmdare, Aberdare. Pub. Tŷ Cerdd.
- Dear Night (Henry Vaughan) S(+solo)ATB chorus. A revised version of the work originally published with organ. Recorded for broadcast by BBC Singers in April 2022. Pub. by Stainer & Bell.
- Orpheus for voice, lute and viol (or voice, guitar and cello) (2021). Two songs, texts by Tabitha Hayward. Pub. Tŷ Cerdd. Influenced by 16th/17th century composers, including John Dowland. Performance now on YouTube.
- Salve nos for solo viola (2021). Now on CD (see below). Pub. Tŷ Cerdd.
- Moon over Maenefa (2020) for solo baritone, text by Gerard Manley Hopkins. Pub. Tŷ Cerdd.
- Rhyfedd, rhyfedd / Wonder, wonder (2020) for SATB chorus and organ pub. Vol. 3, Multitude of Voyces, ed. Louise Stewart. Suitable for Christmas and the year round, the Welsh text by the renowned 18th-century poet, Ann Griffiths, and the English translation by the composer. Rhyfedd, rhyfedd will also be published separately by Stainer & Bell in their series, Choral Now.
- A concert at the Royal Academy of Music London on Friday, 17 June, given by Margarida Vaz Neto, Ben Finley, Emanuele Addis and Ekaterina Grabova. Four pieces, including the first live performance of Orpheus and the new version of Ribbons and Streamers I, for cello and guitar.
- Three concerts by the Tailleferre Ensemble featuring Rhian's pieces for winds: Redlands Suite (ob, cl, bsn) and LIttle Duos for oboe and cor anglais.
- The Moon and I, four songs for soprano and piano, in St Louis Missouri, USA, by Leann Shuering and Jonathan Heaney.
- Dear Night for SATB chorus, the BBC Singers, conductor James Sherlock, recorded for broadcast on BBC Radio 3.
- Rhian's Violin Sonata, played by Mary Hofman and Richard Ormrod, is about to appear on Tŷ Cerdd's disc, Unbroken Threads, to be launched at Powis Hall, Bangor, on 5th September, 2022.
- The Shape of Trees (2020) for SATB chorus, commissioned by the BBC for the BBC Singers has been included as part of 'The Seven Ages of Woman' on the complementary CD released with BBC Music Magazine in their June 2021 issue.
- Tŷ Cerdd's anthology of contemporary Welsh song, Taliesin's Songbook (TCR031) includes the solo soprano version of Rhian's 'Yr Alarch'. Great review of the work and Elin Manahan Thomas's performance in BBC Music Magazine, September 2021.
- The CD of Berlin-based Hiyoli Togawa, Songs of Solitude (BIS), contains Salve Nos for solo viola, newly commissioned for the CD. Wonderful performance!